The Scourge of The Mandate [SOTM] text adventure is now live in English. Check it at http://www.mandategame.com/scourge
We wish to provide the SOTM experience in multiple languages. SOTM has been setup to make it easy to translate into different languages, and we thought we would reach out to our community to get help with translation and hosting:
How will this work?
1. list which language you would be interested in translating SOTM into in this thread as well as the website you represent
2. we will PM you with further instructions provided you satisfy the requirments (see below)
3. if your translation is accepted, you will get to host the translated version of SOTM on your own website and we will link to it from www.mandategame.com
1. You must have a website with a certain online presence, e.g. frequent news updates, and a social media presence (twitter, FB, forum etc)
2. You must have an Alexa rating of less than 200.000 (www.alexa.com
3. You must focus on a non-English language or have a bi-lingual site
Submission process and deadlines
1. The total text to translate is approx 6000 words (some of which is reused several times)
2. You will have until 13th November -one week from now- to translate minimum 50% of the text
3. On 13th November we will review all submissions for all languages and pick our "official" SOTM partner
4. Each SOTM partner will have until Monday 18th November to finish the translation process
5. Each SOTM partner will host the official localized version of SOTM on their own website
PS! We are also looking for volunteers to review translations in their own languages so even if you are not running a website you can help!